martes, 23 de octubre de 2018

LETTERING

Hi everybody!
Our teacher has asked us to take some pictures in the street with special lettering we see. We have been working on different types of lettering, and he also asked us to write some words with different lettering.
This are the photos I have taken this three:

This lettering made me pay attention because it is a very big and visual cartel in a place I usually pass from. I haven't looked at the lettering before but when I was asked to find special lettering, I think about this place.


I think that this lettering make me pay attention because of the line which goes through the N to the F. In my opinion this make a simple lettering in something more different and special.
The third picture I choose,is a bag from a shop. I think it is special because of the sign of Sol.  



To sum up, here is a picture of the different type of letter I have done:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario